Recipes that feel like home
Welcome to your new favorite Fall recipe!
This recipe is near and dear to my heart. My mom had this wonderful cast iron skillet that I use on a weekly basis to cook my favorite dishes. It brings a piece of her back to me and makes my new house feel like home. And now I want to share it with you!
Follow the next steps for a warm and tasty Fall feeling in your kitchen - whereever you are.
1 lb. Campanelle Pasta
1 quart of heavy cream
pinch of salt
1 cup of Mascarpone Cheese
1 cup of Grana Padano Cheese, shredded
1 cup of Havarti Cheese
1/4 cup of White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Bread Crumb Topping:
1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheight.
- Cook the pasta only about 3 minutes, it should be under cooked (The pasta can be made ahead).
- In another pot, add heavy cream and pinch of salt and bring to a simmer. Add three of the cheeses to the cream sauce, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Transfer to a cast iron pan and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Toast the Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter together until golden.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top and serve.
Join The Hub for more ways to make your house feel like home!